Friday, April 17, 2015

Who Doesn't Hate Their Job?

I am doing better guys. I sincerely am. I decided that once the summer semester starts I will go back to counselling. This way I have a little more to look forward to. I am currently in the middle of finals and I am just a tad bit more stressed than usual. I am more concerned with coming out of by anatomy class with a B. Especially since I am taking this crazy class for the second time now. But I just need to finish this research paper first. I don't speak to many of my friends lately, mainly because most of us just have been busy. I actually wanted to fly out to see a few of them, but that's not really possible so hopefully I can figure something out for the summer.

I am currently friends with my ex boyfriend again. I might go into details of that at a later time, but at least now I can look forward to this new found friendship. But I don't think that I want us to be together again.

There is not type of organization to this post. I am just writing to write! So forgive me.

I have a new job as a waitress. Tips are good, I make more money on tips from a few days than I did in an entire week at my other job. Yet it is a lot of work, and extremely tiring. I'm not sure if I can do this for two more years. I think the idea of doing anything for that long is frightening to me. So I try to focus on short term goals.

If everything goes as planned as far as school goes I will be done with this school August 2017. Which is annoying because I could of had my bachelors May 2016. But have to play the hand life gives you. Once I graduate and make money to save up I am moving to Atlanta. I don't even care that most of my friends most likely wont live there anymore. I just really love that city.

I really want to graduate or start the nursing program. At least I can start working where I want to work. So maybe come the start of 2016 I will have a new job somewhere I like. Then can move out in my own apartment or something. I just started but honestly I want a new job. I just can't deal. I miss the days when all I had to worry about was being in college. Man I tell you, if I had a time machine I know EXACTLY where I would go and what I would do. I just really miss being around my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment